If you have troubles to pack travel luggage and do not know how to arrange your suitcase in the most reasonable way for your coming trip, this article is ideal for you. The following golden baggage luggage rules presented in this article will help travelers overcome all these above problems.
1. Listing the necessary things to bring for the trip
Making a list of essential things to carry is the first arrangement and selection of travel luggage that travelers must remember. Then, travelers should lay them on the floor or bed to check again. This will help you choose the items you need and do not need to carry as well as avoid the situation you have to fold luggage. It is necessary to find out the weather and customs of the destinations before listing and arranging luggage into suitcase. At the same time, the clothes should be chosen enough for the number of days you travel and your suitcase should be arrange to have a small blank as you can buy more souvenirs or gifts when returning.
Small and lightweight suitcase should be chosen for short trips since it is easy to move and to protect the items inside. Especially, if traveling through airplane, the weight of the suitcase you have to deposit will be determined, so travelers should choose carefully. It is note that when depositing the luggage, you should mark your suitcase with special or colorful signs to recognize it easily and avoid getting lost. In addition, you also need to prepare a bag to carry, because you do not always pull the suitcase while visiting a place. Moreover, bringing a bag is also to prevent the case that the item you bought as a gift cannot be tucked into the suitcase.
- Put heavy objects underneath: The most important rule of arrangement for traveling luggage is placing heavy objects such as jeans, thick jackets, toiletries, cosmetics, etc. to the bottom of the suitcase. This golden rule will ensure that your belongings are not crumpled and do not occupy as much space as you stack them up.
- Select suitable clothes: With clothes, you should bring the kit that is easy to dry, easy to combine and suitable to the weather and the number of days you travel. At the same time, priority is given to multifunctional clothes, such as trousers that can be folded into shorts or long sleeves that can be turned into tricot pants.
- Roll your clothes before putting them in your briefcase: One more golden rule is when you’re packing, you should roll up your clothes and place them side by side until all clothes are put inside the suitcase. The underwear should be neatly folded, put into a bag and placed in the openings of the cupboard. The shirts, jackets are folded in the usual way and placed above the rolled up clothes.
- Take advantage of the gaps: Travelers should also make use of all the possible gaps, such as putting your socks in your shoes to save space. With underwear, makeup, medicine, travelers can also put them in your shoes after wrapping them in closed plastic bags.
- Arrange fragile items in the middle of the clothing: If you carry fragile items, you should roll it into clothes and place it in the middle of other layers of clothing.
4. Restricted items to carry
- Following the best way to arrange and choose your luggage when traveling, you should restrict thick coats or long and thick jeans and something like this unless you travel in colder areas because they are dusty easily, long dry; occupy a lot of space and increases significantly luggage weight. Besides, valuable subjects or items available at the tourist sites should not be packed.
- The way to arrange luggage when traveling effectively travelers have to remember is not too greedy and embrace too much subjects. Give up some habits and some items that can be bought at the tourist destination. Bring less the necessary items and increase the amount of money to carry.
Adopting these above rules will help you relax and have a much better trip.